Thursday, September 30, 2010

Christmas/Holiday Promotion {Collingwood Portrait Photographers}

Afternoon,
Here are all my Facebook postings about my Christmas/Holiday promotion that starts October 1st. Info will be updated often with new work.
Thanks for having a look.
John

Afternoon,
And for the second part...
This past January, Lydia and I raised $1600.00 to help Haiti. I thought it would be great to do something in the same vein locally.
So... a portion of all print sales from Oct 1st up to Dec 31st will go towards adopting a local Family (hopefully Families) for Christmas.
Looking forward to hearing from You!
John

Morning,
After much thought... instead of dropping price, and service, I am going to increase my print quality. Starting tomorrow I will now print 11x14's and larger on museum quality cotton rag papers. I will not be raising my prices for this service. They are really something to see. I am in the process of printing all new prints for my Gallery.
Still more to come...
I am very excited about this!
John

Evening,
I miss my darkroom. I would stay up all night printing B&W portraits that were to last for generations. Mixing the right developer, choosing the best printing paper. Allas my darkroom is no more. To bring that feeling back I have been working on recreating something really special for my Clients.
Something for your Children's Grandchildren.
It all starts October 1st.
More to come.
Hope you are well.
John

Thanks Again!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment